before her, this humble dish is named after whomever makes it, so when I make it, I call it Mrs Wood's Spaghetti, My Grandmother called it Mrs Chapmans Spaghetti and her mother Mrs Dennis's Spaghetti.
This dish is made and enjoyed by friends and realitves through the years, It doesn't matter if you are a Mrs, Miss, Ms or a Mr, the name is always changed.
I have not put quantities in this recipe, as it's done to taste. This dish does have Oysters in it, the tinned kind in oil. Even if you are like me, and don't actually like Oysters, they put a lovely taste throughout this dish, just pick the Oysters out if you don't like to eat them.
I have tried Oyster oil out of a bottle, but it doesn't taste as good.
You will need.
Tinned Tomatoes
Chopped Onion
Chopped Capsicum
Bok Choy (or Spinach)
Cocktail Frankfurts (Cheerio's)
Tinned Oysters in Oil
Pasta (I use Fettuccine)
Grated Cheese
Cook your pasta, chop all other the other items.Fry up the bacon, onion, capsicum, bok choy in the oil from the tin of
Oysters!

When the Pasta is cooked, add the cooked bacon mixture and the chopped cocktail frankfurts with the tin tomatoes and whole oysters.

Cover well with grated cheese. Make sure you cover it well to stop any pasta getting hard.
YUM!!
Dedicated to my Nana, the best cook I have ever known x




No comments:
Post a Comment